« Home | Badly In Need Of YOUR Tefillos! » | Student Forever » | The Value Of Life » | Buy Reb Shlomo - And Be Inspired » | BEAUTIFUL Torah From Tzvi Moshe » | Belief - My Favorite Topic » | Ready To Change » | Grandma » | Tzvi Moshe Kantor On Renewal » | Darkness That Is Light »

What On Earth...

SWEETEST FRIENDS - THIS IS IT!!

Nachum Segal is broadcasting from Netiv Aryeh tomorrow and I, little me, has been chosen to say a three minute dvar Torah at about three o'clock Israel time. Now here is the problem: WHAT ON EARTH SHOULD I SAY? I have never been on the radio before [except maybe for those silly call in sports radio shows as a kid]. I AM NERVOUS! My friend and Rebbe Rav Tzvi Shiloni has been telling me for years that I should have a radio show - so here it is, 3-4 minutes. Or maybe I should just keep going until they force a commercial on me :).

You may call with suggestions: 646-461-1628 or email me at allyatika@gmail.com.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile