« Home | Charming And Sweet » | Cherry Coke And Nestle Crunch » | What On Earth... » | Badly In Need Of YOUR Tefillos! » | Student Forever » | The Value Of Life » | Buy Reb Shlomo - And Be Inspired » | BEAUTIFUL Torah From Tzvi Moshe » | Belief - My Favorite Topic » | Ready To Change »

Spiritual Ultrasound

A great mai'seh I heard from one of the boys in Yeshiva tonight!

The year is about 1991. His father was close to the Lubavitcher Rebbe and one Sunday he went with his mother to get a bracha. The Rebbe gave them a dollar. Then called them back and gave two more. She was at the beginning of her pregnancy at the time but unbeknownst to them she was carrying ....... triplets.

The boy who told me the story is one of them.

Love and blessings!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

those who know you say the same thing about you:)

Couldn't agree more with both comments!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile