« Home | Oz Vichedva Bimkomo - Strength And Joy In His Place » | Not Enough To Give » | Tzvi Moshe On Mishpatim: Holiness In The Nitty-Gritty » | Extremely Thought Provoking » | Burning And Building » | Last Chance » | Blocking The Doorway » | Tatoos » | Communication Without Connection » | Spiritual Ultrasound »

Change Of Venue!!

We have moved!! The explanation is at the first post of the new blog - mevakeshlev.blogspot.com.
New email - ally.ehrman@gmail.com

Love And Blessings!!

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I love to explore I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
hotel london

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile