« Home | BEAUTIFUL Torah From Tzvi Moshe » | Belief - My Favorite Topic » | Ready To Change » | Grandma » | Tzvi Moshe Kantor On Renewal » | Darkness That Is Light » | Make Others Feel Special » | Get To Know The Most Important Person In Your Life » | Appreciation » | Tzvi Moshe On Parshas Vaera »

Buy Reb Shlomo - And Be Inspired

Sweetest Friends!!

The Yu Seforim sale is underway. I am listing two of my favorites [besides the old-fashioned Shas and Poskim]: "Reb Shlomo" - [The Biography of Rav Shlomo Friefeld] and "Holy Brother" [about Rav Shlomo Carlebach].

If you bought one of the seforim and liked a story - email me and tell me which!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile