« Home | Two Audio Shiurim On Contemporary Events » | How Can You Tell That Christians Have No Daf-Yomi ... » | Asarah Biteves » | Tzvi Moshe On The Parsha » | Where The True Battle Takes Place » | Do We Wish You A Merry...... » | Tzvi Moshe On Miketz » | Mean What You Say And Say What You Mean » | Rav Nosson And The Disappearing Candles » | De Ja Vu All Over Again »

Fake Plants

"My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."

Mitch Hedberg


This is a world whose essence is falsehood ["alma di'shikra"]. The holy books exhort us to differentiate between truth and falsehood. A key: If what one is involved with will last for less than hundred years then it is not real, compared to things in life that will last for eternity. OF COURSE one should earn a living and take care of this worldy needs but one should never get carried away.

A mitzva is FOREVER!!

Love and blessings!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile