« Home | Torah From Tzvi Moshe Kantor » | Sfas Emes » | "Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninet... » | Overcoming Obstacles » | The Heilige Rebbe Talks » | Divrei Torah Based On The Sfas Emes From Dr. Leff » | Divrei Torah From Tzvi Moshe Kantor » | Major Mitzvah » | Center Of Attention » | Dying With Dveykus »

De Ja Vu All Over Again

Sweetest friends - The following post might sound familiar. I just copied what I recently wrote and have, to date, received a number of replies that strangely remind me of a BAGEL! So if I didn't succeed I will try and try again:


From time to time I try to perform various mitzvos by means of this blog. Usually, it involves asking for tzedaka. I don't particularly enjoy asking people for money.

So I won't.

But I will ask this: There are many many religious singles in the NY, NJ area. I would love to see all of them married. But I am not a shadchan. So far I have only had my hand in one shidduch. My own.... I have tried many other times and failed.

However, due to the gravity of this situation, I am going to try to help someone I know. She is in her mid-twenties and is a PHENOMENAL young woman but is not a typical run of the mill case. So if you know a very religious [not necessarily Charedi/Black Hat], responsible, kovea itim latorah, mentsch who is willing not to marry a first-timer, or you know someone who does - please contact me: 646-461-1628 or allyatika@gmail.com. It is sad how many singles feel neglected by people in their communities who are just "too busy" to help .


I also want to take this opportunity to thank those tzaddikim and tzidkaniyos who have helped me in the past.

Love and blessings!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile