« Home | Is Marriage A Relic Of A Bygone Era? » | Bears » | Bears And Fools » | Avraham And Tzitzis » | Love And Kisses » | Clinging To The Right Person » | Purpose » | Where Am I Going? » | Sadness » | No Commentary Necessary »

Witnesses

When the Holy Rosh Yeshiva, Rav Baruch Ber Leibowitz came to New York in the early 1900's, he was given the key to the city [I didn't know thay locked it..]. The Mayor, Jimmy Walker reportedly said about him [as told in All For The Boss] "Darwin could not have been correct when he said that we are descended from monkeys. This man exudes the Divine." [If you have the book check it up to see if the quote is exact and tell me].

The Sfas Emes in Parshas Bereishis says that in fact every Jew should be a witness to G-d's presence on earth through his behavior and lifestyle.

That is our lifelong task. "Vayichulu" - the world is a kli for Godliness and we must bring this out.

Hatzlacha!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile