« Home | Avraham And Tzitzis » | Love And Kisses » | Clinging To The Right Person » | Purpose » | Where Am I Going? » | Sadness » | No Commentary Necessary » | Cheshbon Hanefesh » | A Sure Thing » | Now Is The Time! »

Bears And Fools

"Better let a man be confronted by a bear bereft of his cubs than by a fool in his foolishness" Mishlei 17/12.

Sweetest friends! I would rather meet a STARVING BEAR than have anything to do with a foolish indivudual. So said the wisest of all men! A bear will eat a person for breakfast [a big guy counts as brunch:)], but a fool will cause him to stray from G-d!

Lord save us!

Love and blessings!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile