« Home | Breathing Impure Air » | Mussar From A Matchmaker » | Cold Feet » | The Sister Of A Giant » | Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather... » | Learning A Mishna » | Waldo's Wisdom » | Don't Fear » | Keeping Perspective » | Small Man Arriving In Big Country »

A Matter Of Principle

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.

Groucho Marx

Teshuva means deciding what is right and that you will stay with it under all circumstances. You have to be real to the extent that even Hashem testifies that your resolve is steadfast [Rambam].

Love and blessings!!

My number in the USA - 609-290-4835. I am about to fly. Hope my wings are strong...


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile