« Home | Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather... » | Learning A Mishna » | Waldo's Wisdom » | Don't Fear » | Keeping Perspective » | Small Man Arriving In Big Country » | Arms And Brains » | Big Day » | Let Go » | More Responsibility »

The Sister Of A Giant

Sweetest Friends Shalom!!

Today I was talking to a friend who was just a Rabbi in Poland for two years. He related to me that recently he conducted the funeral of Rochel Hutner [I believe he told me that she was 98]. She was the sister of the great Gaon Rav Yitzchak Hutner ztz"l [in my humble opinion one of the three most original thinkers of the 20th century. We have quite a few audio shiurim dedicated to his thought]. Since I feel especially close to the Rav, I view it as a great merit to ask you to PLEASE learn mishnayos, say tehillim, give tzedaka or do other mitzvos in her memory. I don't think she had any religious descendants [or any descendants at all].

Her full name was Rochel bas Chana.


THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!


Love and blessings!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile