« Home | More Responsibility » | Kefirah On The Internet » | G-d Pays You Back » | True Friendship » | Lay Out The Cash! » | Hug An Inmate » | Unconditional Love » | Gaining Control » | Love And Self-Satisfaction » | Human Sacrifice »

Let Go

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Lao Tzu

We all have a self perception of who we are. Doing Teshuva means allowing ourselves to become someone much greater.

along the lines of the Rambam in his Hilchot Teshuva of emphasis on our need to become a 'different person' in order to genuinely take upon ourselves teshuva.

That is exactly what I was referring to. See pachad yitzchak maamar 19 os ches.

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile