« Home | The Essence Of A Gadol » | The Insides » | Consolation » | An Act Of Concern For A Stranger » | Avoiding Temptation » | Not "In A Second" - But "This Second" » | From So Far - Until So Close » | When Silence Is The Most Powerful Form Of Expression » | From Green Bay To Crown Heights » | Playing Hockey With A Baseball Bat »

Traffic Violations

Two religious Jews are riding together on a motorcycle. A cop pulls up next to them and says "I'm going to follow you and catch you violating a traffic law." He follows them but doesn't catch them doing anything wrong.

The cop says "How can it be that I didn't catch you doing anything against the law?!"

One of the men answers "Hashem was with us".

The cop cries out victoriously "Gotchya! Three on a motorcycle!!"

Ba dam chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Sweetest friends!! That is how we must live our lives. Hashem is with us everywhere. He is not just an abstact idea.

Here.

Now.

Always.

In my thoughts, too.

Love and blessings!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile