« Home | The Chain Of Transmission » | True Secutrity » | Yankel Ztz"l » | My Mother's Day » | No Comfort! » | We Are One » | Reprehensible » | Care And Sensitivity » | Humble Generosity » | Previous Post Continued »

A Problem Or An Answer?

"Those for whom life is commonplace - Torah is a problem.
Those for whom life is a mystery - Torah is the answer."

Such a good quote I won't add anything!!



By the way - I have been trying to delete the nonsensical comment after the last post but I have been unable to do so. Please don't read it. It is assur to read divrei avodah zara.

http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2006/10/how-to-delete-comments.html offers some additional suggestions for comment deletion (eg if trashcan icon is not visible)

D - you are a person of Chessed. Thank you!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile