« Home | A Constant Celebration » | A Problem Or An Answer? » | The Chain Of Transmission » | True Secutrity » | Yankel Ztz"l » | My Mother's Day » | No Comfort! » | We Are One » | Reprehensible » | Care And Sensitivity »

The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children.

Jessica Lange

Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.

Robert Browning

A mother is a mother still. The holiest thing alive.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge


Sweetest friends! A shiur about Yerushalayim as our consoling mother.

And yet another shiur with a beautiful description of the events that transpired in 1967, here.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile