« Home | Judaism Is Not A Hobby » | Special Shiur!! » | Don't Despair » | The Car That Couldn't Make Up It's Mind » | May G-d Always Save Us!!! » | The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. ... » | A Constant Celebration » | A Problem Or An Answer? » | The Chain Of Transmission » | True Secutrity »

Gotta Do Somethin' To Save Our Marriage

Sweetest friends Shalom!!

After I finished my last post I went to check my email. Let me begin by saying that I like email. It allows me to connect to the people I love most - Yidden! All types!! What a pleasure - and the price can't be beat!!

So anyway I go to my email and on the side of the screen I see an offer I CAN refuse - ZNUS, PRITZUS, ARAYOS. [For the uninitiated I translate loosely - no pun intended - immorality.]

YIIIIIICHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I meant in the previous post. We gotta do something about this sexually depraved internet. For the sake of our marriage - with G-d!!!

Love and blessings!

Please daven for Elisheva Shoshana bas Smadar Tzippora [Rabbi Rosenzweig's daughter], Yaakov ben Sara Yenta [elderly man who had cancer in a bone in his arm and now broke that arm] and Eytan Meir ben Rivkah Orah [a sweet child with a horrible form of cancer] bisoch shear cholei yisrael.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile