« Home | A Good Place For A Jewish Boy?? » | Woman And Talmud Study » | FUN!!!!!! » | Let Us Continue His Legacy » | Ladies First » | MAZEL TOV!!!!!!!! » | Nusach Habracha » | Healing The Fractures » | What To Do In An Elevator » | Don't Get Wasted »

Everything Has A Tikkun [Almost]

Shalom Sweetest Friends!!

Oh No! My computer is broken beyond repair. [I am writing this from another computer.]

For the foreseeable future I will not be purchasing a new one [vihamyvin yavin]. Hence, I will not be blogging very frequently [but from time to time I will still probably blog. I feel very connected to my readership. Both of you......]

Hope we reconvene in the future for much more "Torah With A Smile".

Love, Blessings and Wishes For A Heavenly Shabbos!!

Yours Truly,

Elchanan Ben Henna Miriam

P.S. I will also not be able to answer emails for the same reason. My telephone number is 646-461-1628.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile