« Home | Looking Forward » | No More Excuses » | The Simcha Of Tshuva » | Forbidden Speech And Its Remedy » | Exclusive Interview » | Having Fun Is NOT Everything » | Don't Push It Off! » | Not A Laughing Matter » | Self Forgiveness » | Hijacking »

Why Not!

This morning I was pondering yesterdays post and was reminded of a quote I once heard in the name of John F. Kennedy [the person, not the airport] "Some people look at the past and say "Why"? I look and the future and say "Why not!"

Tomorrow we can turn EVERYTHING around and make a different future for ourselves filled with LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ksiva Vichasima Tova!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile