« Home | The Simcha Of Tshuva » | Forbidden Speech And Its Remedy » | Exclusive Interview » | Having Fun Is NOT Everything » | Don't Push It Off! » | Not A Laughing Matter » | Self Forgiveness » | Hijacking » | Don't Believe Everything You Read! » | Just One Person Is All It Takes! »

No More Excuses

Everybody knows the story of Reb Eliezer Ben Durdaya who was involved in unprecedented moral depravity [see Avodah Zara 18]. At the end of the story Reb Eliezer says the words that are the key to self growth "AIN HADAVAR TALUI ELA BE" - It is up to ME. In other words, no more passing the buck, no more excuses! I have to make the change. How many people there are who are waiting for EXTERNAL circumstances to change in order to engage in the Tshuva process.

Don't wait!!!

If not now - when?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile