« Home | Exclusive Interview » | Having Fun Is NOT Everything » | Don't Push It Off! » | Not A Laughing Matter » | Self Forgiveness » | Hijacking » | Don't Believe Everything You Read! » | Just One Person Is All It Takes! » | My Zuzer » | Yisborach Shimcha Bifee Kol Chai »

Forbidden Speech And Its Remedy

"I never said most of the things I said."

Yogi Berra

How is that possible Yogi??

Teshuva! Even if a person says the dumbest or most inappropriate thing, if he does proper teshuva Hashem wipes his slate clean!!

The power of Teshuva.

The question is, can we be as forgiving as Hashem towards someone who spoke against us?

Love and Blessings!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile