« Home | Making It Meaningful » | We'll Be Back! » | A Very Happy Day » | Count It Or Not? - Answer » | Count It Or Not? » | "La La La, Ni Ni Ni" » | Spacingout » | An Unlikely Rebbe For Middos Tovos » | Reflections On America » | Ehrman Becomes Airman »

No Place Like Home

Judy White and Steven Black got married. Mazel Tov! Then, a year later, Judy gave birth. What did they name the baby?

Gray.

Anyway, I am a big advocate of a woman becoming a "Career Woman." A woman must do something productive with her life!

Which career do I mean?

MOTHERHOOD!!

The most noble "career" on earth and at the same time the most underrated and under appreciated. Why are women pressured by society to allow babysitters to raise their children?

What do children need more than anything but air and food? Mommy. Lots of Mommy.

Why deny them that need [barring of course a womans personal need to get a job outside the home for financial considerations or otherwise]?!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile