« Home | Reflections On America » | Ehrman Becomes Airman » | Check This Out » | Mazel Tov!! » | The Jerusalem POST » | Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness » | Live Forever » | Wonder Of Wonders » | I Am Not Worried » | Special Tefillah Day »

An Unlikely Rebbe For Middos Tovos

A friend of mine is driving with me in the car on a New York road. My friend gets distracted and bangs [lightly] into the rear of the car in front of us. A black man gets out of his car and starts running towards us.

OH NO!! Is he going to beat us up or have mercy and just curse at us?


He gets close to our car [without checking the status of his own car] and says in a concerned tone "Are you OK?"

Ahhhh Yidden. Sometimes, you can learn mentschlechkeit from unlikely sources. If that is the way they behave, should we do any less?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile