« Home | The Jerusalem POST » | Cleanliness Is Next To Godliness » | Live Forever » | Wonder Of Wonders » | I Am Not Worried » | Special Tefillah Day » | No Status Quo » | The Stocks Go Down But The Spirit Goes Up » | A Halacha A Day Keeps The Yetzer Hara Away » | A Late Prayer »

Mazel Tov!!

Mazel Tov to my sweet [and very learned] friend Yaakov Dov Hakohen Slomnicki and his kallah Rochel Weiss who are getting married this week. I am so excited that even though the wedding is in the US I think that I will fly there without an airplane. I am on "Cloud Nine" so maybe the cloud will be blown over there.

Mazel Tov to my sweet [and very learned] friend Daniel Hakohen Tabak who became engaged this week to his kallah who doubtless has a name [and a great personality] but I just don't know it.

And to ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the other Yidden who have Simchas - Ken Yirbu!! [No relation to Ken Griffey]

no relation to ken griffey, but he gets a mazel tov as well, on his 600th career home run...

MAZEL TOV

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile