« Home | Wonder Of Wonders » | I Am Not Worried » | Special Tefillah Day » | No Status Quo » | The Stocks Go Down But The Spirit Goes Up » | A Halacha A Day Keeps The Yetzer Hara Away » | A Late Prayer » | Casey Prepares Us For Mattan Torah » | The Kaddish Of His Life » | Let Us Elect A Marxist!!! »

Live Forever

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.

Woody Allen

When the Jewish people received the Torah they no longer were supposed to die [as Chazal teach]. Only after the sin of the Golden Calf did we die again. Torah is life.
עץ חיים היא למחזיקים בה

Remember what it says about the Tree of Life in Gan Eden? He who eats from it will live forever!

Grab on to the Tree of Life. It is available to all!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile