« Home | A Thought From Hallel » | Feed The Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A Good Tongue Is Not A Numb Tongue And A Thought O... » | As Holy As Mesh Tzitzis? » | The Cell » | SWEETEST FRIENDS SHALOM! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!My ... » | Burning More Than Just The Chametz » | A Great Rosh Yeshiva » | Mechiras Chametz » | Bittul Chametz »

Unconditional Holiness

"Self-esteem is the greatest sickness known to man or woman because it's conditional."

Albert Ellis


When we say "Baruch atah" at the beginning of shmoneh esrei we bow down. When we say "Hashem" we stand upright. This teaches us that in order to be deemed worthy of receiving bracha we must submit and humble ourselves. But then when we say the name of Hashem we stand TALL AND PROUD because we know that the Source of all existence resides within us. No matter what!!!!!!!!!!! [See Vayikra 16/16 and many similar psukim.]

No inferiority complexes!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile