« Home | Hallel On This Special Day » | Unconditional Holiness » | A Thought From Hallel » | Feed The Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A Good Tongue Is Not A Numb Tongue And A Thought O... » | As Holy As Mesh Tzitzis? » | The Cell » | SWEETEST FRIENDS SHALOM! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!My ... » | Burning More Than Just The Chametz » | A Great Rosh Yeshiva »

How To Achieve Supernatural Powers

The pasuk in this weeks parsha connects the mitzva to sanctify the Name of G-d [meaning to be willing to die "al kiddush Hashem"] with the fact that He took us out of Egypt [22 - 32,33]. What does this mitzva have to do with the Exodus from Egypt?

The answer is that if we show that we can transcend our nature and die for Hashem [naturally speaking we would prefer to stay alive] then He will transcend the laws of nature for us and perform miracles as He did when we left Egypt. We extend ourselves for Him and He will [kavichol] extend Himself for us. [Sfas Emes]

That is how I understand the reality certain tzaddikim have miraculous powers. They are constantly overcoming their basic nature so they are not bound by the laws of nature.

Good Shabbos Sweetest Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile