« Home | The Stocks Go Down But The Spirit Goes Up » | A Halacha A Day Keeps The Yetzer Hara Away » | A Late Prayer » | Casey Prepares Us For Mattan Torah » | The Kaddish Of His Life » | Let Us Elect A Marxist!!! » | Talk The Talk » | Shallowness Meets The Depths » | Two Interesting Questions » | New Shiurim »

No Status Quo

We say "RifaƔinu Hashem" - Heal us Hashem. We use the name Yud - Heh - Vav - Heh. This name means that Hashem is constantly "mehave" [recreating] the creation, as we say "hamechadesh bitoovo .. maaseh beraishis" - every second Hashem is recreating us. What we are saying is "Hashem - you recreate the world every second, so just because I was sick a second ago does not mean that I have to be sick the next second."

Such an attitude can bring a merit that may well result in healing.

Sweetest friends - Ani Hakattan bless all of you from the bottom of my heart that you should always enjoy good health!!

Love and blessings to all!

[R' Pincus]


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile