« Home | Mussar From Dov Bear » | A Sad Day » | "Here's A Story, Of A Man Named Brady" » | A Late Night Conversation » | How To Achieve Supernatural Powers » | Hallel On This Special Day » | Unconditional Holiness » | A Thought From Hallel » | Feed The Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | A Good Tongue Is Not A Numb Tongue And A Thought O... »

New Shiurim

Sweetest Friends Shalom!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the help of my beloved friend Michael Shapiro I can once again post shiurim on Alleyways. You can tell that they are new if the title doesn't have a picture of a disk next to it. Some shiurim that I post here will not appear on YUTORAH but are "exclusives" [such as the shiurim on Kedoshim and Acharei Mos]. I thank Michael and once again my good friends R' Mordechai Lerner and R' Noam Kaplan for their help a long while back from which I still benefit.


I can also fix older shiurim that no longer work. If you find one please bring it to my attention.

Toda!!!!!!!!!!!

This weeks shiurim on Behar are on YUTORAH.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile