« Home | Casey Prepares Us For Mattan Torah » | The Kaddish Of His Life » | Let Us Elect A Marxist!!! » | Talk The Talk » | Shallowness Meets The Depths » | Two Interesting Questions » | New Shiurim » | Mussar From Dov Bear » | A Sad Day » | "Here's A Story, Of A Man Named Brady" »

A Late Prayer

Recently I called a friend on the telephone and he told me that he can't talk now as he is about to daven Shacharis. It was 3:00 pm!!! A sham!

Explanation: I was in Israel and he was in America. It was 8:00 am his time.

Moral: Don't judge someone else unless you can see things from HIS perspective. From your vantage point something might look bad but he might really be correct.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile