« Home | A Good Tongue Is Not A Numb Tongue And A Thought O... » | As Holy As Mesh Tzitzis? » | The Cell » | SWEETEST FRIENDS SHALOM! I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!My ... » | Burning More Than Just The Chametz » | A Great Rosh Yeshiva » | Mechiras Chametz » | Bittul Chametz » | The Place » | An Israeli Goes Diasporatic For The Holiday »

Feed The Hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About a year ago we started a tzedeka fund to help buy Shabbos food for poor families. We raised approximately 7,000 dollars in a very short period of time and many people were helped thanks to your generosity!

Due to various factors we had to stop.

The Rosh Yeshiva Shlita has informed me that he has started such a fund. Every penny donated will go directly to the poor. No overhead!!! People are desperately in need so please open up your hearts and wallets.

If you have any questions please don't ask me [you can reach the Rosh Yeshiva at 02-6266333]. I have nothing to do with it. I have just been asked to inform all of my sweetest friends.

Donations may be sent to: Keren Achim

c/O Mr. Yitzchak Koff

18 Orchard Hill Dr.

Monsey NY 10952-1507

USA


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile