« Home | My Dad Is A ... What Is A Child To Do? - Answer » | The Cure For Jealousy » | "My Dad Is A ....." - What Is A Child To Do? » | Help » | United We Stand » | Nobody Said That It Would Be Easy » | Going Overboard - Answer » | Amazin' Aleph!! » | Going Overboard » | 12 »

Career Guidance

DANGER: Rabbis and educators with faulty character! If someone is going to teach other people Torah, he BETTER have sparkling middos!!

Otherwise he does more harm than good. Better if becomes a computer programmer.

[Chazon Ish, Emunah U'vitachon Chapter 4/16]

P.S. If one is already a Rabbi/Educator and knows that his character leaves much to be desired, he should engage in a strict regimen of Mussar and/or Chassidus until he sees a change for the better.

i hope you're not implying anything about computer programmers...

i'm having a difficult enough time developing the good middot necesary to be a good computer programmer..

i don't think any profession works without good middot..

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile