« Home | Different Or The Same? » | High There » | Have A Good Time » | Urgent Message » | Becoming A Giant » | Holy Bodies » | The Foundation Of Our Souls » | Self Understanding » | Does Melaben Involve Water Or Not - Answer » | Threes »

When Giving Is Taking

The parsha begins "TAKE for me a donation". It should have said [sorry for attempting to edit you G-d..] "GIVE to me a donation"?

The explanation is that when you are giving you are really taking.

Holy taking.

Next time you have the privilege of giving tzedaka, thank the receiver for the honor! He is doing more for you than you are doing for him.

Love to all!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile