« Home | Spiderman On Shabbos - Answer » | Spiderman On Shabbos » | Alleyways Goes Political » | Masochism And Nedarim » | Different Or The Same - Answer » | When Giving Is Taking » | Different Or The Same? » | High There » | Have A Good Time » | Urgent Message »

Update

NOTE: For a certain reason I am removing all of the old posts from the blog. New ones will continue to appear with G-d's help.

Also for reasons known only to the Great Programmer In The Sky I have been unable to post new shiurim on the blog. In the meantime they can be heard on Yutorah.org. Click advanced search and then go to the list of speakers and click my name [if you want to hear me. If you want to hear someone else, click him. As far as I am concerned there are many great people on that site].


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile