« Home | Alleyways Goes Political » | Masochism And Nedarim » | Different Or The Same - Answer » | When Giving Is Taking » | Different Or The Same? » | High There » | Have A Good Time » | Urgent Message » | Becoming A Giant » | Holy Bodies »

Spiderman On Shabbos

Dear Alleyways,

I am so excited! This year we will celebrate a three day purim. My question is as follows: Since on Motzei Shabbos I will want to wear my costume [Spiderman!!!] may I put it on while it is still Shabbos or is it forbidden because I am preparing from Shabbos to the weekday?

Moishe Tachpoises, 7 and a half years old, Yerushalayim

Dear Moishe,

Thank you for your question. I will answer it soon im yirtzeh Hashem. You are very cute and sweet.

I Love You!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile