« Home | Jewish Fashion » | Update » | Spiderman On Shabbos - Answer » | Spiderman On Shabbos » | Alleyways Goes Political » | Masochism And Nedarim » | Different Or The Same - Answer » | When Giving Is Taking » | Different Or The Same? » | High There »

Parental Delivery

Dear Alleyways,

Thank you for answering my brother Moishe's question. I have a question also. Is it permitted for me to send Mishloach Manos with my father in order to deliver it to my friend Rochi [she lives right near the shul he goes to so it is not out of his way]? On one hand it is a mitzva but on the other hand maybe it is a breach in the honor of my father to use him as a delivery man.

Sheyna Tachpoises 11 years old


Answer to come......

Wow! Mazal tov Rav Shy!!!!!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile