« Home | A Tale Of Two Rings - Answer » | A Tale Of Two Rings » | Remove The Mechitza For Once And For All! » | Parental Delivery - Answer » | Thirsty » | Parental Delivery » | Jewish Fashion » | Update » | Spiderman On Shabbos - Answer » | Spiderman On Shabbos »

Hopefully G-d's Mouthpiece

I have been told by my superior that I must write the following:

THE VIEWS ESPOUSED ON ALLEYWAYS IN NO WAY REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF YESHIVAT NETIV ARYEH. I DO SPEND SOME TIME IN THE YESHIVA AS A STUDENT BUT THIS BLOG IS A PRIVATE UNDERTAKING WHICH SHOULD NOT BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE YESHIVA.


Once we are on the topic I would like to add that I also do not represent the views of Manhattan Day School, Yeshiva University High School, Mesivta Rabbeinu Chaim Berlin, Yeshivas Beis Yisrael, Yeshivat Hakotel, Camp Lavi, Camp Morasha, Lincoln Square Synagogue, Rabbi Besser's shtiebel, the Miami Dolphins, New York Knicks, New York Mets, New York Rangers or any other institution or organization with whom I have or have not been affiliated - including Yale Divinity School [that is in the "not been affiliated" category].

I am making a modest attempt to reflect the views of G-D, The Master Of The Universe, based on my understanding of His Torah with much help from our Sages past and present.

I pray that I am successful. If I am in error about any issue I urge you to set me straight.

This comment has been removed by the author.

Environmentalist party. Please send money ASAP!!!!!!!!!!! We must save the rain forests!!! [I don't even know what a rain forest is. I assume that it is a forest that doesn't have a roof so that on a rainy day it gets wet].

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile