« Home | Why? - Answer » | WHY? And Noah Feldman » | Hashem Is Truly Everywhere » | There Is More To It Than You Think » | No More Waiting For The Number 1 Bus - Continuation » | No More Waiting For The Number 1 Bus! » | Anybody But Me! » | Hunger As Atonement - It Really Works » | Be Holy - This Is The Time » | Delicate Situation »

Words From The Temple

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it." Bill Cosby

Sweetest and most beloved friends! Bill Cosby studied at Temple University. Listen to a man who spent a few years in Temple. HOLY!!

[He is also my personal M.D. - Dr. Huxtable. Every time I complain about an ache or pain he tells me to blog one of my [in]famous puns.]

Smile and find the bright side of life. There is going to be a very amusing ending.

"Az yimalei SCHOK pinu" - At the end of days our mouths are going to be completely filled with laughter. We will then realize that we were so mistaken about life. It was soooooooooooo good. Boy will we rejoice. Let us start the process now!

Redemption begins with a sense of renewal. That is why before Hashem took us out of Egypt, He gave us the mitzva of sanctifying the new moon. That moon which just recently disappeared but now once agains shines brightly. There is always hope. There is always a chance for a better tomorrow. We can make it happen, together with our partner in life - The Almighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chodesh tov and boundless simcha to my Tyere [precious] Yidden!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile