« Home | A Surprising Communication - A Shidduch Idea » | We Are All Goyim » | Charming And Sweet » | Does Melaben Involve Water Or Not? » | Go All The Way Up! » | Writing » | Searching For Truth » | To Hear The Divine Voice » | A Purple Galaxy: Continuation » | Tu Bishvat »

Who Is Really Serving

"Someone who does not possess the positive quality of constantly seeing the good and positive in other Jews and is not in the habit of singing their praises and does not always judge others favorably must know that he HAS NOT EVEN BEGUN TO SERVE HASHEM."
Rav Levi Yitzchak of Berditchev

There is so much to say about this topic but I will allow everybody to draw their own conclusions.

Love and Blessings To All


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile