« Home | Good Guess! » | Benching On The Mon - How So? » | Germs » | Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned » | A Question That Will "Box" You In - Answer » | A Question That Will "Box" You In » | "Darshening" Frank » | New Criterion For The Forbes 400 » | Who Is Hashem? » | Face To Face »

The President Is Right!

I am really trying to avoid controversy but I feel that I must comment.

I don't really follow politics but I overheard somebody saying the other day that President Bush [is Reagan no longer in office??] proposed a "two state solution". I can't agree with him more!!!

We always need to be in a state of 1] LOVE OF G-D and 2] FEAR OF G-D. Two states. Otherwise, the Zohar says, our mitzvos will not have the two "wings" they need in order to elevate to the heavens and will remain down here.

Thanks Reb George. Ahava and Yirah. That indeed is the solution to our spiritual impoverishment.

:)

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile