« Home | I'm Stumped » | Elevating Torah » | Is Silence Always Golden? » | Retaining And Understanding The Daily Folio » | The Power Of Imagination - Answer » | The Power Of Imagination » | The First Stage Of Tshuva » | The President Is Right! » | Good Guess! » | Benching On The Mon - How So? »

Answers

Some answers to previous posts.

"I"m Stumped" - See the words of the wise commenters.

"Benching On The Mon" - Wise commenters again.

"Is Silence Always Golden" - The Maharil Diskin suggests that the pasuk should be read rhetorically: G-d will fight for you and you will remain silent [of course you should daven]?! There are other answers. This is one.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile