« Home | If It Makes Sense For Shofar It Should Also Make S... » | When A "Mitzva" Is Really A Sin » | A Poor Choice: Part One » | Riddle-In : A Riddle Designed To Keep You "Focused... » | Thoughts On Thinking » | The Anniversary Of Marriage » | Haters Anonymous » | Riddle-In : A Riddle Designed To Keep You "Focused... » | Why So Many "Eyes" » | A Fast Shabbos »

Just For You

What is the judgement on Rosh Hashana? G-d looks at each and every individual and decides if it would have beeen worthwhile to create the ENTIRE UNIVERSE just for that person. Just as the entire world was created just for Adam, we too must prove ourselves worthy. [Heard from Rav Moshe Schapiro Shlita]

A sweet new year for my sweetest friends!!!

Love and blessings,

Elchanan ben Henna Miriam


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile