« Home | Change Your Life Is Spelled: M-U-S-S-A-R » | Manner Of Speech » | The Pesach Must Remain In The Alleyways Of Jerusal... » | My Youth In Alabama » | Love #5: When Control Is Confused With Love » | The Third Meal » | To Err Is Human, Not To Admit That You Have Done S... » | Memorial Day » | I Could - Therefore I Am : The Answer » | The Pesach Remains In The Alleyways Of Jerusalem »

Haman Resurrected

News item: The Prime Minister of Iran [whose name sounds like Ahmad Jihad, meaning Arab Man Who Wants Holy War] says that he will destroy Israel.

Alleyways color[ful] commentary: Gee, doesn't that sound familiar?!

It's FUN when G-d promises you eternity!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile