« Home | Sneak Preview » | "Sure Pop, But Give Me Your Credit Card" » | Who Has More Fun » | allysimcha's.com » | Hilchos Dating: An Alleyways Exclusive » | Mostly Should Be Enough - Answer » | Mostly Should Be Enough » | How To Commit A Large Number Of Transgressions All... » | Nice - But Too Late » | Jewish Math »

Preventing Conflict

The Noda BiYehuda [94] said that after the destruction of the Beis Hamikdash there is no longer a mitzva to visit one's Rebbe on the holiday. [In my previous post I mentioned a differing opinion]. The Kava D'Kashyaysa [question 81 at the end] asked a vey strong question. The Gemara [10b, and see Chagigah 3a] relates that a number of Amoraim fulfilled this mitzva well after the destruction of the Beis Hamikdash.

The Noda BiYehuda knew that Gemara. The Noda BiYehuda knew every Gemara! How does his opinion not conflict with that Gemara?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile