« Home | Newly Posted Audio Shiurim » | Safedian Inconsistency » | Know Thine Enemy » | He Is A Really Neat Guy Etc. - Answer, Compliment... » | Belief #6 - Reading Apikorsus » | Mitzvos Matter » | A B C One Two Three - The Answer » | "He's Is A Really Neat Guy.....Woops I Take It Bac... » | Sweeter Than Honey!!! » | A,B,C, One Two Three »

Angry People

Mishlei is a book filled with wisdom written by a VERY wise man.

"Better to live in the desert than with a woman of contention and anger". [21/19]

Sound advice. If you are single and you hear that a young lady has issues with anger - don't marry her. Escape to the desert [Arizona?] if necessary. But have mercy on yourself. Contentious and angry people are a not so sweet taste of gehinnom in this world.

If you are already married to such a person then my counsel would be to smile a lot and speak softly. "A soft reply turns away anger, but a galling word incites anger" [Mishlei 15/1].


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile