« Home | I Am Pro-Choice [With A Thought On Independence On... » | Finding Truth » | Yitzi, The Chosson, is Gadol Hador. Rivki, The Kal... » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake -The Answer » | Second Hand Spiritual Impurity » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! - Now I Understand! » | Belief #5 - Searching Relentlessly » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! » | Thoughts By The Moonlight »

Y????????????

We all know the rule that if one accidentally made the bracha of shehakol on a food or drink that requires a different bracha the shehakol counts and no further bracha is required [or allowed]. One time at a wedding [under the chuppah] the Rabbi made a SHEHAKOL on the wine. Woops. Apparently that should be enough. Too late. However one of the Rabbis present [if I remember correctly it was the great gaon Rav Tzvi Pesach Frank the Rov of Yerushalayim] said that in this instance the shehakol doesn't work and a borei pri hagofen is required.

The question is the second to last letter of the alphabet. Y?????????????


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile