« Home | Y?????????????? I'll Tell You Why [See the post en... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Sense » | Don't Take Yourself Lightly - Everything Is For You! » | Y???????????? » | I Am Pro-Choice [With A Thought On Independence On... » | Finding Truth » | Yitzi, The Chosson, is Gadol Hador. Rivki, The Kal... » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake -The Answer » | Second Hand Spiritual Impurity » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake »

Thank You

The very first words out of a religious person's mouth every morning are "Thank You". The Mussar masters teach that to be a religious Jew means knowing how to say "thank you".

[I am leaving this post short but it encompasses universes. I leave it up to the wise reader to elaborate on the thought.]

a refreshing thought indeed. you know about my situation with my future father in law, and to tell you the truth, i complain alot about the situation. thanks to your post, i will attempt to complain less and thank hashem for for the wonderful chosson that he gave me! and to also be thankful that it's more important that i get along with the chosson than with his father!

Post a Comment


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile