« Home | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Se... » | Mysteriously Disappearing Shiurim - Where Is Sherl... » | Bound By Time? » | Thank You » | Y?????????????? I'll Tell You Why [See the post en... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Sense » | Don't Take Yourself Lightly - Everything Is For You! » | Y???????????? » | I Am Pro-Choice [With A Thought On Independence On... » | Finding Truth »

A sicha of chizzuk was recently given about how to make the most of your time. It was intended to be an adrenline shot to begin the new zman. It can be found in the Machshava section and is entitled "Dying To Live".

Warning: The shiur will be hazardous to laziness!!!


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile