« Home | Yitzi, The Chosson, is Gadol Hador. Rivki, The Kal... » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake -The Answer » | Second Hand Spiritual Impurity » | When Big Bucks Are At Stake » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! - Now I Understand! » | Belief #5 - Searching Relentlessly » | I Don't Want To Be Reuvain!! » | Thoughts By The Moonlight » | When Time Stops - And Life Begins » | Japanese But Jewish »

Finding Truth

How do we decide what our outlook on any given hashkafic issue. There are two basic approaches. One approach is to look into the Torah and try to extract the Torah's perspective on that issue. Whatever conclusions are reached become one's own attitude. The second way is to develop one's own opinion and then superimpose that opinion on the Torah. The first way is the honest way. The second way is the self-serving way.

May we be fortunate enough to see the world in the same way Hashem [kavyachol] does.


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile