« Home | A Risky Endeavor » | Audio Shiur Updates » | How C.B.S. N.B.C. And A.B.C. Found Their Way Into... » | A sicha of chizzuk was recently given about how to... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Se... » | Mysteriously Disappearing Shiurim - Where Is Sherl... » | Bound By Time? » | Thank You » | Y?????????????? I'll Tell You Why [See the post en... » | If The Rambam Makes Sense - Why Doesn't He Make Sense »

A,B,C, One Two Three

It is forbidden to learn or teach Torah before one makes Birchos Hatorah. Let's say a father wants to teach his young child the Aleph Beis, is it necessary to make the brachos? In other words, is learning the Aleph Beis considered talmud Torah?

You are the Posek. What do you say?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile