« Home | A G-dly Perspective » | Passover Preparation » | Much News That Is Not Fit To Print » | "Did You Hear?" » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | Stayin' Alive ["Niggun" from the 70's] - The Torah... » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep People Focuse... » | It's Cool When Your Clothing Matches Your Tzitzis » | What's Up Mon? » | Time To Act »

Yaale Viyavo In Major And Minor Jewish Venues

Some people enjoy saying "Yaale Viyavo" in a loud voice DURING davening [in an earlier post I talked about calling it out BEFORE davening]. I like it! It reminds me. But I saw recently that the Chazon Ish is quoted as saying that it is inappropriate. Then yesterday a friend bought me a Halichos Shlomo and I saw that R' Shlomo Zalman Auerbach said the same exact thing as the Chazon Ish!

So whether you are from Bnei Brak, Yerushalayim or - Honolulu Hawaii, a halacha of interest.

Love and Blessings!!!!!!!!

P.S. But there is no problem when the Miami Boys Choir sings it. That is one of my favorite songs!!! What about you?


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile