« Home | It's Only A Niggun » | "Ya Gotta Believe" » | When Hearing Aids » | Sleeping And Bedikas Chametz: A Solution To Riddle-In » | Fear » | Vacationing - The Jewish Way » | Try!!!??? - The Resolution » | Avoiding Waste - A Non-Ecological Study » | Riddle-In: A Riddle Designed To Keep You Focused O... » | Finding Time For Everyone »

When Hearing Aids - An In Depth Look

I couldn't do it!! I just couldn't.

I couldn't give a pat 2 line answer to the question posed in the post entitled "When Hearing Aids". Instead a shiur was posted in the Halacha section called "Hear-say". It was also a great excuse to escape from the intense Pesach cleaning which is rendering my house a true "Balagan Zone". [My wife permits this. She wants to be married to someone who doesn't only clean but learns also.]

I hope ya like it.

Forever Yours

Elchanan ben Henna Miriam


Powered by WebAds
Segula - 40 days at the Kotel

About me

  • I'm Rabbi Ally Ehrman
  • From Old City Jerusalem, Israel
  • I am a Rebbe in Yeshivat Netiv Aryeh.
My profile